By entering and using this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated here in accordance with the law.
1. The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Strutt Estate Cottages except where it is stated otherwise. All rights are reserved. No part of this website may be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of Strutt Estate Cottages - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
2. The copyright for all photographs and images used on this website, except where it is stated otherwise, belongs solely to Strutt Estate Cottages. All rights are reserved. They may not be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of Strutt Estate Cottages - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
3. Strutt Estate Cottages has made every effort to ensure that all information contained within this website is correct at the time of going live, to the extent permitted by law. Strutt Estate Cottages shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever, which may arise from any reliance upon, the use of or any dealings with any of the information contained in this website.
4. Mention of third-party products, companies and websites on this site is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Strutt Estate Cottages assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products, vendors or information. Information is provided only as a convenience for the users of this website.
5. Strutt Estate Cottages makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other websites which you may access from this website. A link to another website does not mean that Strutt Estate Cottages endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such website.
6. Strutt Estate Cottages actively enforces its copyrights and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Jedediah Cottage is a Holiday Cottage run by the John Strutt Memorial Foundation under the name Strutt Estate Cottages.
For information contact the property manager:
t: 07850 081 141
UPDATES TO THIS DOCUMENT